Chances are you are already on Linkedin, but I bet you’re not using it to its fullest. Have you ever though of trying to attract new clients using Linkedin? I haven’t seen anyone trying to use Linkedin to get new clients, but every day, well paid professionals are there being completely untapped.
On This episode I’ll show you how:
- Making your personal profile look better, and perform better by doing a few simple tweaks.
- Not doing the number one thing that I see most veterinary professionals do that make them plain and boring
- To quickly add tons of new contacts
- To connect with potential referral sources
- To create targeted niche groups and what they can do for your practice
- To use what you’re likely already doing on Facebook to publish content for your company page.
Be sure to connect with me on Linkedin and also join my group!
My Linkedin Page: Click Here
My Linkedin Group: Click Here