In Todays Episode I share 5 useful tips you can use to help your marketing for the new year and even years to come. These are some of the most important things to think about with your marketing, social media, and emails to help you take your veterinary practices digital marketing to the next level this year to be more successful and help you enjoy work more.
5 tips to help your veterinary practices digital marketing this year:
1) Get Specific- Making content for very specific topics and specific procedures or services will help you target and attract the clients who are looking for, wanting, or needing those specific services
2) Improve Your Creative- Focus on having at least one piece of super high quality content (Videos, blog post series, ebooks, etc.) every month or two months that can be pillar content that can be used again and again that is valuable for your clients.
3) Use The 80/20 Method On Your Past Year- Find out from last years analytics what worked for your marketing, what didn’t, and what you can do to improve what was working
4) Get Better Clients- Focus on your best procedures and services you offer and attract the clients that need and what these top-level services.
5) Own Your Own Media- Building your list is a must not only do you get to own that marketing list it provides you with a direct line to have a way to let your clients who know and trust you about what you are offering.
Reminder! Make sure you sign up for the Veterinary Marketing Podcast Ad Workshop- A ten-week workshop where we dive deep into all the fundamentals of what you need to know about running paid ads. Week 3 Get Clients Who Don’t Cause You To Question All Your Life Decisions (Customer Avatar) is now up Sign Up Here!
Be sure to listen and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or need help with anything!